1. We will not deal with, and will immediately discontinue engagement with, suppliers that pose a reasonable risk that they are committing (or are sourcing from, or are linked to any party committing) abuses described above;
2. None of the below subjects will be tolerated by MST concerning direct, or indirect support of non-governmental armed groups or those in collusion during the sourcing, transportation, trade, import/export stages:
- Illegal control of areas and transportation routes within the entire supply chain;
- Illegal taxation, money extortion or racketeering in sourcing and transportation routes;
- Extortion of money from intermediary organizations, export companies or from persons engaged in international trade.
3. We affirm that the role of public and private security forces is to provide security to workers, facilities, equipment and property in accordance with the rule of law, including law that guarantees human rights. We will not provide direct or indirect support to public or private security forces that commit abuses or that act illegally or in ways that violate this policy;
4. We will not attempt to improperly influence others or offer, promise, give or demand bribes or kickbacks in any form, and will resist their solicitation, and will not permit MST company funds, assets, or property to be used to benefit individuals, including government officials, our customers, contractors and suppliers illegally in a manner that violates this policy;
5. MST supports all preventative measures, efforts and applications to obstruct money laundering during the process covering our acquisitions, transportation and trade processes;